Furnace (Gas) Thermostat Issue
Home-Wizard™ calculates your ideal home care program to avoid problems with your Furnace (gas), but sometimes trouble can still occur. Here are answers to questions about furnace (gas) thermostat issue.
QUESTION FROM Dave
I have a Bryant, three zone, Gas Boiler Furnace.
It turned on when the weather was warm and the thermastats where turned off. The only why I can stop it is to turn off the electrical beaker switch. What is causing the furnace to not read the thermastat? Is this something that I can troubleshoot and replace myself?
ANSWER FROM HOME-WIZARD
If your thermostat for your furnace is not working properly, yes, there are a number of things that you can check to diagnose the cause. Here is a webpage that describes some general troubleshooting techniques for a problem thermostat:
Hope this is helpful.
- Furnace (Gas) Soot Cleanup >
- Furnace (Gas) No Heat >
- Furnace (Gas) Changing Air Filter >
- Furnace (Gas) Checking For Gas Leaks >
- Furnace (Gas) Draining The System/Purging And Refilling >
- Furnace (Gas) Energy Saving Question >
- Furnace (Gas) Exhaust Vent >
- Furnace (Gas) Ice Buildup On Exhaust Pipe >
- Furnace (Gas) Leak In Furnace >
- Furnace (Gas) Merv Rating Filter >
- Furnace (Gas) Noises >
- Furnace (Gas) Soot Buildup >
- Furnace (Gas) Ventilation Question >