Dishwasher Plug Inlet Drain
Home-Wizard™ calculates your ideal home care program to avoid problems with your Dishwasher, but sometimes trouble can still occur. Here are answers to questions about dishwasher plug inlet drain.
QUESTION FROM fubar
QUESTION from fubar on 8/22/2009
i'm removing my dishwasher and i want to know if there is a way to plug the inlet drain to the garbage disposal or do i have to buy a new disposal
ANSWER FROM HOME-WIZARD
Many brands of garbage disposals have a "knockout" plug that is removed when you connect it to a dishwasher.
I would suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your garbage disposal ("Google" their name, and they should have a toll-free customer service number), and ask them if two things:
1) for their particular brand/model of disposal, can the knockout plug be replaced after it has been removed; and
2) can then send you a knockout plug.
Was this helpful?
- Dishwasher Mold Formation >
- Dishwasher Heating Element Problems >
- Dishwasher Water Accumulation >
- Dishwasher Dishwater Arm Clogged >
- Dishwasher Won't Drain >
- Dishwasher Won't Work >
- Dishwasher Black Rubber Buildup >
- Dishwasher Detergent Question >
- Dishwasher Dispenser Malfunctioning >
- Dishwasher Gfi Pops >
- Dishwasher Maintenance Issues >
- Dishwasher Mildew Buildup >
- Dishwasher Noise >
- Dishwasher Refinish Dishwasher Basket >
- Dishwasher Rust Buildup >
- Dishwasher Rust Stain Remover >
- Dishwasher Washer Failure >
- Dishwasher Waste Discharge Blocked >
- Dishwasher Water Seeping >